Helping foreign companies invest in Florida, and Florida companies access global markets.
Enterprise Florida maintains a network of 19 representative offices outside the United States, spanning all continents except Australia. The main purpose of these offices is to assist companies from other countries interested in investing in Florida, as well as to provide help to Florida companies to export to foreign markets.
In addition to representing Florida abroad and helping Florida companies export to foreign markets, EFI’s representatives provide assistance to foreign companies interested in doing business and investing in Florida. Specific services to foreign companies include:
- Providing information on Florida’s economy, market, regions, key industry sectors, demographics, workforce, and growth opportunities
- Assistance with site selection, property searches, available incentives, tax rules, regulatory requirements & permitting, and procedures
- Organizing/conducting business seminars on Florida and its economy
- Connecting local companies with Florida suppliers of products/services
- Fostering partnerships between local institutions and their counterparts and/or stakeholders in the State of Florida
Enterprise Florida Overseas Offices